November 19, 2010

pictures&memories

i should be floating, but im weighted my thoughts all the time. there is is a lot more to the pictures stored in our memories than actual pictures sometimes. the thoughts are much more vivid, living through it over and over again.

im pleased that you are near. i love the occasional highs that you bring when you spontaneously lift me up and swing me around. i feel like i am on top of the world, your world, at least. i love it when you purposely annoy me by repetitively repeating what i say with the annoying sounds you make. i actually dig it when you block my lips with yours to shut me up from my emo talks or gibberish, which you always knew makes me sad in the end, which you prevented by stopping me mid-sentence. yea, well, i could talk forever and sometimes i just dont know where it heads to. thank you, for loving me. we are getting there, through to the long haul together. slowly, but surely, i hope. understanding and being there for each other takes time. and i supposed i could make it an aim to wait and see the best that this could become, someday.

i am beginning to re-think the whole my prerogative thing.

ever tried? ever failed? doesnt matter.
try again. fail again. fail better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)