July 24, 2010

wonderwall


i wonder too much. i wonder about everything. i wonder what you did today. i wonder what my dogs are thinking. i wonder if i will go under the sun today. i wonder if something life altering will happen soon. i wonder if you have dreams like i do. i wonder if i will die old. i wonder if i will meet my second half before that and live through to old age. i wonder how i will look when i am fifty years old. i wonder (and believe) if true love exists. i wonder if your bed is comfier than mine. i wonder if i will eventually travel a lot, not only my mind. i wonder what perfection is to you. i wonder if i could ever get myself to go skydiving, and i wonder if you would go with me. i wonder why things and people die so suddenly. i wonder (sometimes) why things end so slowly. i wonder if life is really meaningful as what i believe. i wonder if the end is just the end. i wonder if aliens have emotions like us. i wonder if i am annoying. i wonder why i care, though. i wonder if you do, too. i wonder how many jellybeans i can fit in my bag. i wonder how old the tree outside my window is. i wonder what it is like to be a bird. i wonder what it would be like to not be able to recognize faces.


i wonder
i wonder
i wonder


what it is like not to wonder so much...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)