July 28, 2010

bloody


i always prepare for the worst. it so happens that my mind imagines stuff that is so over-the-top sometimes that it makes me cringe at the very vague image. call me paranoid, or even silly, but it is the way i deal with situations, for a while now. every single thing has a worse scenario, in my mind. whether or not it happens, is entirely another thing. for one, i believe that it is a psychology thing having to have a head start when dealing with all things unpredictable. maybe it is a positive mentality, but i figured it could send out negative vibes to those who doesnt understand it about you. people might just call you emo, or maybe says that you think too much. but you cant help it sometimes when you even do it unconsciously...


blardy hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)