July 22, 2010

a rant

i dont think that you understand, like, really comprehend this. im not over-exaggerating, im not saying it just to say it, and i sure as hell am not lying. there isnt anyone else who crosses my mind right now because all i want is you. but I guess when i really think about it, it always comes down to me and you. you have my whole heart for better or for worse. you are the one i have feelings for and no other person could even measure up.

i might be wearing my emotions on my sleeves. or maybe i dont. but you must understand that im not just a comfort pillow. im for real. though, even with all these, i have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and lost of interest.

so where do i stand?

you tell me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)