September 21, 2011

following changes

my thoughts tend to sound better in books i didnt write, and in the songs i didnt sing. even then, sometimes there is no piece of literature, no song, no work of art that can really explain the way i feel. there is a double edge comfort in knowing that no one really knows.

my thoughts are hard to write out, or even share for that matter. in my head it all makes sense, but in my mouth, words refuse to form. it is very frustrating, and that is why i will always just smile. not mocking. just a smile and nothing more. im sorry that when im sad that i will smile. im sorry that when im upset i will still smile. i will just try my best to smile in the worst of situations. it is a whole lot easier than explaining everything or anything at all.

just so you know...
a smile, isnt always comforting or is bad-intentioned, but it is the best that i could do sometimes, better than to just make things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)