September 19, 2011

cocoracha&cozmique

okay, am just so excited to blabber about my current gaming obsession;

so bear with me (again!)

so proud of having two very nice characters in dragon nest up to the highest level and is still improving the stats in less than a week. yea, that's the geeky me talking. met quite a number of very interesting and kind people who turns out to be really nice in real life, too!

i rush home from work every single day (as soon as i can get off from my pile of work, after sorting the urgencies, which to be finished and which could be postponed), just to get back to the game. consider my waking up and checks the game even before checking out my phone like i usually do (after pressing 'dismiss' on the phone, obviously), and practically drowns myself in the game the whole remaining week obsessive. i guess that the game helped, a lot, in passing time and not being emo about so many irregularities in this life, and to try not to think about the things i decided to not think anymore.

...and i think i even neglected putting my time online and thinking about this blog. well, if it is possible to have a storage of a million times more than the computer - my brain should be able to compromise to let me have fun while letting me keep my daily memories and thoughts for the longest possible time! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)