September 27, 2011

comfy talk

today, of all days, i have been feeling a little bit more uncomfortable being myself. i thought of the story of my life, up till now - and close my eyes for a second. then i thought, there is just too much i need to do to get rid of this anxiety whether or not the world is coming to an end.

first off, it is the usual apologizing(s) - to those that i have wronged, in any way, that i have had misunderstandings with, those that i may have directly or indirectly caused sparks of indiscloseable irritance through my words, actions or thoughts, those cases of things unresolved and of things simply unknown of its salvations.

in the past, i have had been so many things. i brood good&evil in a lot of ways maybe unknown to even myself. there is just so much i would want to give, all of those in my thoughts that i most definitely know i could deliver and i did not. those are the things that sometimes propose certain discomfort from time to time, to myself. i could have done better - a sentence said by many but understood by few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)