June 26, 2011

live by the sun, love by the moon.

before you, i was never this emotional. no one could make me cry so bad, and no one made me think so hard. but now the tears flow like rain from the saddest sky there is, and my frantic thoughts are tearing me apart. im not going to let it end this way. im done feeling sorry for myself, and im done being broken, and im done letting you make me feel like that at all. im going to make myself stronger,no matter how i have to do it, because these thoughts are enough to drive someone insane, and im not going to let that be me anymore. im taking a stand.

there might be rainbow after the rain, this time-out might be the best thing to ever happen. a step back from this scene might be the only thing i need to help me feel exactly what i want to have in my life in the future, what i would wanna bring forward along in my journey of further discovering my life.

i am gonna live my life. if it is meant to be, it will be. i should continue believing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)