June 17, 2011

lesmokin

i dont need a nose-job or blonde hair because my sex-god boyfriend likes me just the way i am. // unknown.

lol i find this quote really amusing. unconditional love from awesome-ness. hah! how perfect is that?! love, you know what im talking about. thank you for always giving me unconditional support through my rains&storms. (: you are still&forever will be my home.

once before, i said, this one is different. he is honest, and he is sweet and he would not do anything to hurt me. but everything else showed that he is a guy. darling, this is for you and me, for the record - you were the one from the start, but we are just not heading to the same direction MOST of the time. this is just so awkward, being so in love but having these massive hiccups and doubts. you never knew you just shoved me aside, and with your own hands sending me away, darling.

you still give me the butterflies, but i dont think you know what you are doing to me - really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)