June 20, 2011

insufferable

once we truly love a person, is it stupid to stay in love with him even after he broke our heart? is it possible to still love unconditionally like before? i feel like my love for him never will fade away, but i am pretty much almost giving up hope on ever feeling happy again. maybe, my love for him will never fade away, especially if this relationship we shared once took me on the ride of my life. but this love will change. it will not be the same kind of love, where everything he says matters, where his single action can send you on a roller coaster, where you care infinitely for him. eventually, the love you have for him will be a nostalgic love, a kind of habit you cling onto simply because it was a big part of you. and the proper love, the kind of love that really matters, will be given to someone else who truly cares.

i dont want it to change, but me wanting it alone isnt gonna make things stay as it is or become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)