June 25, 2011

i know

...this is the right thing to do - that you had to do, and i would never blame you. i would only blame myself for not being good enough to myself, and to you. it can happen so fast, or a little bit late, timing is everything.

time is always a problem. too fast. too slow. too early. too late. a little late, and it changes your whole world.

you are the only one who actually knows me. i will think about the whole thing all over again. i dont know how long i would/could take. i dont know. well if im too late, then be it. a few days could be a hundred days, can be two days. who knows? a few days, it sounds simple, but is just as tricky as any other phrases/words in the english language.

you know me.

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)