June 14, 2011

heart disease

i have got to learn how to let go of my these disturbing thoughts i bear in my heart that is literally eating me out. the way it bugs me throughout a night, and even at the start of a new day really irks the hell out of me. i have lost track of the times i need to crawl out from the dark caverns of my own mind.

sometimes im not good at meeting new people. they always want something. cigarettes, money, a booty call, drugs, whatever - i have nothing like that to offer these people. i have got skills but they are mine. i have got thoughts and dreams, but no one wants to know - for goodness sake. i have not got a microphone to cry into, nor the drama to report. i have not got a journal worth reading - not even a page worth saving, sometimes. i have nothing on my vest, no badge of honor on display. no trophy, no plate on my bedroom walls. no family trips to brag about. no selfish habit to feed upon. im not a fucking rodent. im not dependent on chemicals or pleasures. im not using anyone for anything. im not going to pay you to be my fucking friend. im just not like that. so suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)