March 15, 2011

pain&groans

there are times when i felt really really sick, my body tells me that being sick isnt always about physical pain and suffering. most of the times it is the mind telling the body that it has to just feel pain, rather than just hiding it behind those smiles and nonchalant attitude. the heart has a way of telling the mind&body things we cannot explain.

so yea, i had a major gastritis pain for almost close to a week. having met my doctor and had a checkup when the pain is at the point of insufferable measures, he told me that there is nothing wrong with me and being the concerned person that he has always been, asked whether i am stressed in any way. i asked him what does it have to do with the pain that im having, and there he is - going all psychological comforting to me.

so people, maybe being all nice and evasive isnt so good at all. it hurts, in one way or the other in the end. there is nothing chronic about my mental status though, no worries. i am still sane and kicking. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)