March 25, 2011

for your information

my biggest fear is insanity, but being so close to it intrigues me. i see so much beauty in the things that im most afraid of.

a brutal swap of words between the good&bad which comes out as screams&cheers in my head which digs as molecules sparking. they uncovers the deep things buried inside one another. reaching in to pull them out, and rest them safely in the palm of my hands - by imagination.

my energy is waning constantly. so tired of these common themes and my inability to change the hard parts. life is like that, one of the universal truths we all agree and only admit in silence most of the time. though so, i believe everybody is living a story and trying to write a better script in every way. arent we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)