March 31, 2011

between the lines

you know that feeling? when you are just waiting, waiting to get home, into your room, close the door, fall into bed, and let everything out that you have kept in all day. that feeling of both relief and desperation.

nothing is wrong, but nothing is right either. i am just tired. tired of everything. tired of nothing. i just want someone to be there and tell me it is okay, even if it is not really true. i just know i have to be strong for myself, because it is a fact that nobody can fix me - other than myself. but im tired of waiting. tired of being the one to fix myself and everyone else. tired of being strong. and for once, i just want it to be easy, to be simple, to be helped, to be saved. and i know i wont be. not yet. but im still hoping. and im still wishing. and im still staying strong and fighting, with tears in my eyes, im fighting.

note to self; there is just so much i could fight, sometimes. maybe letting it be is the best solution. maybe i just havent found that something that would make me smile not matter what. or maybe i was just too busy looking, and feeling, that i didnt realise i have already got the piece that i have been missing all these while. oh god, help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)