March 28, 2011

on the contrary

...of writing this post, today, i find nothing of myself worth sharing. i lose the promise of written language, exited the possibility of wandering into communication which changes that.

perhaps i am waiting for another ignition of passion to begin to burn again. i am desperate to have it all uncover again, a change that could light my path further along in this journey of mine in self-discovery.

i wish to say these fragments aloud and let them guide me some place, allow them to pull me closer to inspirations, push me further in comfort and strength of worries&fear. may it illuminate pain singing and shaking the troubles and triumph that cradles with hesitation.


...a breakthrough, in progress. (:

happy 21st monthsary darling. may this fire burn bright and long, for us. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)