January 06, 2011

tumblr rawks

...sorry for the random rant. but i am in love with my tumblr blog right now. (:


if i keep my distance, will you notice? if i go away, will you come find me? i hate how you change instantly for an unknown reason. dont make me miss the old you, please.


change is a scary thing. everybody around me is changing. i am changing too, only to not realize it myself probably. but it hurts when they are changing not for the better. there are times when one can actually understand what is happening. i just have to look for that moment, of truth.


sometimes, you just sit at home and remember the old times. you laugh by yourself with a ridiculous smirk. then you have that one drop of tear running down your cheeks, because it all changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)