January 19, 2011

old flames

i just couldnt believe fate. it just comes and goes and make or ruin things whenever and whereever possible. and i dont even get to think straight and have proper choices! how dope is that?

there is one more thing i couldnt bear to lose, besides losing my eyesight, was the ability to write and express my thoughts verbally with utmost absolute ways. i always sort of had my thoughts drafted out ll over my head, and then things just disappear every now and then when i needed to use it most. this actually pisses me off like being pushed over the cliff not knowing what to do next.

yea, dramatic as it could be, i think im slowly losing my flair in thoughts as i am slowly becoming more and more like a mechanically run walking/talking machine with no intention of being one in any way!

pfft, pathetic life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)