January 31, 2011

january 31st

a day to remember. a date of simple bliss. if you ask me last year where i saw myself in a year and what would i be doing, i could quickly tell you that this wasnt it. well, this was not really something that i would have guessed or see myself doing in a normal circumstance. everything i am right now is nothing like i thought i would have been. the way things are in general are nothing like i thought they would be. to see people i i know so well becoming strangers, to see people who were once strangers to me means the world to me. seeing time fly by in the blink of an eye and feeling like nothing ever changes. feeling like everything has stayed the same throughout these days, yet looking back at where i was around this exact time last year and everything, different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)