January 25, 2011

detour?

we have been together for so very long it seems to me like nothing will go wrong. but people tell me everyday that they know this boy wont stay. i would like to say that we are the exception and we will be the ones to last but i have seen how good things can end so fast. one day he would be officially mine and everything could be right but in a second it could slip and instantly, a fight. family and friends tell me i will be broken hearted but i cant help to think that theres no reason that this started. i tell people that i know we will end but i could never picture us being just friends. deep in my soul i guess i know that this love maybe is not meant to be but i like to think my your love is the only love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)