January 10, 2011

raindrops&roses

im miles from where you are. i lay down on the cold ground and i, i pray that something picks me up and set me down in your warm arms.

okay, that apart, i think i am looking at my life currently with a different sight. maybe it is a good thing, that i dont dwell in bad things that are happening, and just going ahead with all steam through my days. maybe, just maybe this brings me a new perspective on what i really want in my life.

darling, i thought you give me strength. but no, i think i learnt from you that i have my own hidden strength that i have been deprived of using all these times. and i have them out now. just because you did not truly become my strength. thank goodness for that actually, that i dont just stumble and fall. because without you, and without my realization, i would have. died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)