September 16, 2010

rainbows&unicorns

all i have ever wanted was someone who convince me enough for me to trust, to stop me from thinking...

sometimes, i think i have found him, to whatever, i dont know. but he is there, and he is real. although some of the times i get so distraught and on the verge of being torn apart by my own thoughts of everything in my life, i think i am thankful to have problems and blessings that taught me to think many ways round.

yes, call me naive, call me silly. but i still think fairytale exists. well, maybe not the whole technicolor version of it. but the whole idea of what was in the animated world actually happens in real life. thus, the cartoons and all, rigggghttt? maybe just someday, someday i will have my own versions of rainbow and unicorn. going back in time, or going ahead, i dont know. but for sure, it is gonna be a hell of a ride from then on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)