September 24, 2010

keep on moving

this world is hard. it has sharp edges and points that cut. it will make you choose between love, money and sleep. choose love each time and sleep when you can, money - only when you must. because this world is hard. and at times, it is too hard for me.

i get to a point where i just wanna walk pass things that hurts me like it doesnt bother me, or as if i didnt have a bit of care at all. sometimes. it works. sometimes. i doesnt. either way, i would just continue smiling, and hold my head up high. for i know i am worth more than what can bring me down. of course, everybody is above failure. we just have to acknowledge it, and learn from it. then, screw the past. we leave them behind and move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)