September 06, 2010

all it takes


...is acceptance actually. in everything. i realize that if i could slowly accept things that i dislike about myself, i could actually be happier and more relaxed about being me. if i could just accept what happens for the mere reasoning of why it happened in the first place, then i would have saved myself the pain of being angry and uptight about it. also, if i would just change whatever that should be changed--for the best, and just accept the rest of whatever that i couldnt change at the very least, it would make a big difference in terms of my own emotions and relationship with people around me.

all of these make sense, i guess there is always price to pay for understanding it now, maybe not sooner (because i need to learn the lessons), and not a lot later ( for it may be too late). but i guess it was all worth it, for the same reason and the only one happiness.


you could say that i have had a list of things that i wished was a lot different for myself. many things were actually illusions and stuff that media exaggerated over the years of me growing up, peer pressure and whats not. but i was glad that somehow i wasnt caught in the worst situations, not yet, and i hope that never happens though, since i am already writing about these now. anyways, i am glad to have had people in my life who were real and constructing to me. thank god.

all it takes, is just for me to open my eyes, and see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)