November 18, 2009

the truth according to me

it was such a coincidence that i fell right through the cracks of my own inviolability. back an forth, i trace colors of my own alter ego, and uncovers the literal opposite of things. along the way i found that damaged people are dangerous, because they know they'd survive. cuz they had, before...

some things tie your life together. invisible, but it's there. i blink my eyes, and life is rearranged. maybe in another dimension things changed. affects me here in the next minute. it is possible. just not proved. we are all subjected to change every second, every time. each movement has within itself the consequence. even the blink that was mentioned earlier on. i could have missed the very thing that is right in front of me at that particular moment. that is, according to me. how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)