November 08, 2009

just, simple*

i went on feeling so blissfully unaware that it is already November! gosh, i got stunned for a moment that it is indeed November, the second last month of the year now. how time flies. what will become of me at the very end of the year 2009 i wonder, hard.



what have i done,

what have i gained,

what did i missed,

what did i feel?


- in all of the eleven months that has gone past just like that. well, almost passing anyway...




he is the same color as my dreams, although i know not of what it means. words couldnt do any justice, to the things that i have in my life today. what could be, in the future, i wouldnt be able to predict. but i wish i could really comprehend with all that's happening right now before moving on to whatever that'll be knocking at my door tomorrow. optimistically speaking, that would be on my mind now, and should be- for all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)