November 05, 2009

psychedelic*

...in my many altered states of awareness, i find that many things are very cliche to a numbing point. through my not so collected self, i see that illusions never change into something real. and that, is far more different than dreams coming true. just because dreams, they do come true! (yea. this. again) holding on to the little composure i have left, i do too, realize that a life with certain things, people, and condition is but one option out of a million.

i should have made a left turn, but i turned right. so i ended up being here but it seems just alright. it is just those things that makes me cringe. those things that make me sing. those things that make me believe. things that bring a surge of pride more than my own, with the ability to render me speechless followed by a bigger surge of fear at the depth that humbles me. just those...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)