December 09, 2011

subconscience

i am at the stage of hoarding, i see everything worthy of either keepsake for a lifetime or into the bin they go. i have always been hoarding things ever since forever but i guess it has worsen after i had the privilege of earning and keeping extra cash by my own. this list includes music, and pictures. obviously girl stuff like heels and clothes and all that jewelery i bought and kept but never wore and things like that. 


from the look of things, many more changes need to be made to reach my satisfaction - more to reach the ideal  status for the very introverted perfectionist in me. sometimes im okay with just the way things are and not be fussy because i think everything is sufficient and need not be overly done. but there are times that i feel like things could be so much better in so many ways that i make a real big deal to make things right, my own way. they dont always end right, though.


i need somebody who can actually sit me down when things gets hard to control, who calms me down when i reach my panicky stage, who is just there and it makes all the difference - like nothing could ever go wrong. i know you are there. i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)