August 12, 2010

unforeseen circumstances

i actually wonder if all everybody does is actually sincere. are you sincere? is it all real? i wonder about a lot of things, yes, up until today. i wonder, and i still ask a hell load of questions.

to me, my illusions on self-confidence have answered several questions on why smart people think highly of themselves. on why athletic people are mainly proud (and some,
too proud) of their physical appearance capabilities. on why model-like women carry their head up high as if they are giraffes looking at the vast horizon, and on why the creative and the misunderstood tend to concoct things for their fulfillment. confidence is finding something to love about yourself. in my case, not so much about myself at all. as conceited and pitiful as it may sound, i create things around myself to love.

...and that, creates my self-confidence, and happiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)