August 24, 2010

fourletterstory

i teeter totter from verge-of-mental-breakdown to super-perfectionist on a daily basis. ayy, so, i wouldnt say that im put together.

usually we walk around constantly believing ourselves. im okay, we say. im alright. but sometimes the truth arrives on you and you cant get it off. that is when you realize that sometimes it isnt even an answer—it is a question. even now, i wonder how much of my life is convinced. i wonder how much of myself is convinced of all that is happening around me. i wonder, if things will ever change between you and me. i wonder if i will meet strangers who gives me a new sense of belonging. do you ever need that answer like i do? do you ever have that kind of longing that you yourself dont even know what it is?

love is weird. it lead me to believe that i am a part of it, and then let me doubt its whole existence all over again. oh, maybe that is what i do. typical me...

does the star have anything to do with this ambiguity of mine? tell me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)