August 23, 2010

this marks the beginning of the end of mediocre me!


guess what, i just recently mentioned about loving my hair being combed through and messed around by somebody, my mommy just did today! all of a sudden she came up with a nice hair styling clip of some sort, and she runs tests, on my hair, and we laughed about some silly shapes and styles that she did-- a little incorrectly with it.

things to do on really event-less times;

i would think to...

put on a pretty dress.
sleep in and cuddle.
read your favorite book.
go out and getting myself free hugs from the dogs
write letters, postcards, post-it-notes.
drink lots of coffee or tea, ice-blended or hot--it doesnt matter.
call somebody, and just be nice.



random stuffs. and i have already done a few. just need to get those stamps on and then the posting. hope things will be more interesting tomorrow and after that and after that and after that...


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)