March 02, 2012

dirty little secret

i will have music instrument doors in my house in the future. i have set my mind, that if i am able to, my house would be psychedelic and eclectic, with all class and elegance in one. if i am able to...

i want it to be that way. 

it has to be.

my life, all drawn out inside my head. even things i am wanting to do to my family members day after day. to my partner to go through every single day without boredom ever in the dictionary of ever. to my beloved pet dogs. to the house.

back to the house. everything HAS to start with the house. 

or else...

or else it would have not happen at all.

that would definitely be sad. so sad i could break down and cry right here right now. okay, no drama, but yes. i could break down and cry. 

my mind is always full of dirty secrets i could not wait to do and make them all happen in the most beautiful ways.

secrets, safe with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)