October 22, 2010

suck it in

just for today, i will be happy.

i will try to adjust myself to where i am right now. i will face the situations given to me. i will not try to see everything to my own desires, for what i expect will not always be what i get.

just for today, i will take care of my body, so it would be the perfect instrument to do me favors. i will try to do things without asking for any help.

just for today, i will learn something useful. i will learn stuff from work, from the day’s experience, and from love.

i will do somebody a good favor without being found out. i will do things i never tried to do. i will act courteously, i will not criticize somebody, and i will not find flaws with anything.

just for today, i will make my own rules, and i will never follow it. i dont know why we are so obsessed with making rules about everything.

just for today, i will have a quiet moment for myself. i will think about my spirituality. i will think about my future, to get a little more perspective. i would never allow myself to be eaten up by my past again, where all i could see are the wrong things i have done. i will have no regrets. it is more important to look ahead than to look back.

i will try to live through this day only. i will not think about my problems for once in my life. i will not be afraid to be happy, to enjoy life, to see what is beautiful, to love, and to believe that those i love love me.

and i will be the person i always wanted to be, even just for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)