October 19, 2010

my doubts, your confidence?

i believe love is compromise, but doesnt that work two ways? i dont believe love is blind. i believe if you are going to be in love, you go in with your eyes wide open because every moment you take in, whether good or bad, its vibrant and superfluous. i dont believe love is dishonest, and i dont believe it holds you back. i believe it pushes you to be someone better than you are. for yourself, and for the other person. i dont believe in love. but if i did, i believe it would be like that.

i want to be more than this. i want to be the one. i want to be the air you breathe. cuz you are, to me. i want to go out, and fly. different place, different time. with you, always on my mind--better still, if you could be right by my side. we could meet up at times and go crazy with each other and you dont feel me clinging to you too much, like everyday now when i dont see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)