October 28, 2010

281010

sixteen months ago today, you asked me to be yours. you whispered to my ear i love you. at first, i was shocked. it came a lot like a ------ to me because it came unexpected, really. i was thinking more of the lines of let's go out more often kinda thing. i would love that, cuz i just love spending time with you. but i was still in a mess, and i didnt know how to settle down for a relationship so quickly yet. and you used the words i was afraid of hearing, yet was touched to hear.

sixteen months later, we have been through heaps of fights, laughs, and what not. to many people, sixteen months is a lot. i never really thought we could endure this long. to be honest, im scared.

we were both very different people. i guess love glues. hah.

i know you have always had confidence, but to me, i wont truly be confident about us until we go over the two-years mark(?). what is worse is, we are in the middle of a lot of things right now, and you seem to be doing fine without me a lot of the time. it is good, that you think we are very comfortable with the relationship and has all that positive confidence that it will last. i know it is silly, but i wish you knew how much it scares me that you could be too confident about everything.

you and me, it means a lot, and im scared.

so please, just reassure me. please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)