October 05, 2010

my awesome, becoming awesome-st plan

i. just.hope.it.will.work.

hurm,at least happen! the least you could expect from me darling, if i could, there will never be a dull moment for any special occasion as special as you :) you can count on that.

*fingers crossed*

it took me weeks* (more like months actually) to come up with a final plan. and it isnt final just yet, even now. i have already written lists so long i could be called a sinner for just wasting away any paper and write-able surfaces i could put my words on, including my palms when things just came up and my phone isnt available.


for now, it is just the wait, for things to fall into place. hopefully one out of that list of things would turn out perfect. plan A, then there are B, C, D, E....yadda yadda yadda. in case whichever dont work. cant even sleep thinking about the circumstances! sigh. i think im an even worse paranoid than my mother when it comes to petty stuff. well, this aint petty, righhttt??

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)