May 10, 2010

a passing feeling

i am determined to have an adventure room in my house. the walls will be covered in maps , probably, or beautiful scenes and there will be chests full of books and trinkets that i find on my travels. i will have polaroids stacked on the bookshelves and postcards scattered about, i will have an old record player and there will be records bursting from every available space, there will be a balcony and on that balcony i will have a telescope, i will stargaze every night.

i will fit the entire world into that room. every single speck of beauty that i can find will be tucked away.

my new favorite place in the whole wide world is buried in your sheets, tangled up with you. my new favorite word is my own name rolling off your lips at a whisper. and when im with you it all just melts away. it is all okay.


i want that.

i miss you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)