May 05, 2010

i am stranger than fiction

...are you?


i always try to think to myself that in this world, there are always people better than me, in a lot of ways. so i stopped comparing a long time ago and just try to be the best i could be. but sometimes it is just not enough to have that self confidence. i always need reassurance. from you, especially. i dont always get that reassurance. sometimes i feel really down, for no reason. and for the biggest reasons, i can do a lot of things, just because. this randomness will continue, i suppose. and part of me dies a little every time i feel unappreciated.


my body isnt perfect. im not always filled with confidence. i get into fights with my parents and friends. some nights id rather be by myself than out partying. i cry over the smallest things sometimes. there are days that i get through with forced smiles and fake laughs. sometimes i try to convince myself that things are okay when they are not. im not extra ugly but im not extra beautiful either. i dont look as good in real life than i do in pictures, sometimes, and vice versa. there are some nights that i cry myself to sleep. i constantly think im not good enough when negativity starts to run in full-engine-mode. im imperfect, but im perfectly me. just me. take it or leave it. i couldnt be bothered to fill this post with any sugar-and-spice thing, and honestly, im just plain down.


cheers to being understood. have a great wednesday people ; )




ps: i just want to be loved. simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)