May 18, 2010

just hopeful

there is no such thing as certainty in life (i think i have already touched on this topic a while ago). as much as there are miracle and coincidence and all that, certainty is just about as subjective to belief and perspective.

i would be you, you would be me, we would be one, and we would be just fine. the ice caps wouldnt be melted, and neither would i. i would just drive my old bicycle and everything would be alright. energy would just fall down right from the sky. words would fly right from out of my mouth, out of mind, into your heart, into your life, and everything would sound just right. and no one would stop me from drinking my wine. that is my dream world, it is more than a dream.


the real world just dont feel right. sometimes.


i wouldnt spend my days searching for lost time. i wouldnt be so damn sensitive, i would let things go by. no matter what the weather i would learn to change, i would change with the tide. that is my dream world.


that is my dream world.

it is not now.

it is just something i think about every now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)