February 03, 2010

soundtrack of the season

i have always been stupid-ly settling for the second best, what i thought could grow to become love someday. people whom i cared for, but didnt make my heart flutter. im not talking about your usual butterflies-in-your-tummy kinda thing. im speaking of the burst of hope that flutters in your tummy(or maybe it is in the mind) that makes your whole body tingle. when you know in that moment, that you are in love. ♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♪


i have been thinking a lot about timing, fate, and chance lately. a conversation with a girl friend recently made me remember a lot of things, and in turn made me realize how ridiculous a lot of things has been for me- as much as i have been trying to deny it.


you know,

i believe that sometimes in life you get just one chance with a particular person. a second chance is rare, and it almost never happens.


...and as i was thinking, all it takes is for that one person to make me believe that i could find love, someday :) (seriously)



someday i will get over things, things that makes me cringe at the very thought of them. it has become strangely repetitive for me, how i hurt and heal like that. maybe up to a point of numbness sometimes. crap.


but just so you know,

...that once upon a time in my life,
you have made my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)