February 23, 2010

in between*

yes. i feel like in between situations right now. in between myself and the world. in between people. in between here and there. in between past and present *duh* (and yes, im getting dull day by day just by being in between things)


this, i couldnt control.



things like the coming of age, weddings (sweet, but...), ceremonies, et cetera kinda freaks me out a bit now. it makes me wonder why did i like them so much in the first place.

some of the times i think to myself that i have my own channel. some other times, i am the wrong channel girl. i never knew which suited me more. but it was all normal till i think about it. yea. i know. useless right? i still have that thought no matter what. just waiting for the right time for the right things to exist that would make me live in perpetual bliss. yea. that would do. for now. *keeping that in mind*



so, why dont you tell me something i dont already know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)