October 13, 2013

brief reflection

all that we see or seen, is but a dream within a dream. // edgar allen poe

i do not know how i should start describing my year 2013. you could safely say that i am extremely lucky to get by with all the physical&emotional pressure that heck, even i myself would not believe if i ever tell the story.

sometimes, in conversations i have with myself i would say, "why bother to watch drama, when my life itself is a great big motion picture with life coverage?" and honestly, what could be better to be the director, producer, and actress in one that goes on and on and on...(though not everything is able to be edited at all, so the director/producer position is not at all relevant in this case)

what hurts most does not come from ill meaning comments from others, but non-supportive loved ones. what matters most, is for loved ones to not pass unreasonable judgments without even learning about the truth. if others cut, loved ones' ignorance bluntly kills.

what i learnt during my lowest moments, i bring on my way up - especially people who were there. thank you. you all know who you are, people who will always have a special place in my heart&life.







No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)