February 27, 2012

quiet

put yourself in my place for just one day. watch all the colors in your spectrum fade grrey. more aware than ever that i might never be as calm again. and it shakes every fucking bone in this body, trying to do the right thing on my own.


you dont just become a part of me just by being. you have to be there at my worst, and see me at my best, and undeniably all that is in between. i guess you just dont understand the term that enable people to communicate and to become an item of adoration that melts into love and love alone.


i believe, that there is goodness in you. a lot, not just a little bit. then again, with you utilizing your good sides for all the bullshit you are showing to everybody i am hoping you could at least wonder why - on your part.


sigh. my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)