May 16, 2011

pleasant surprise

good luck for all you people trying to kick life in the ass, kill it!



i had a crazy time chasing things in a string of roundabouts. i swear, sometimes i think im just looking for things to get stressed/anxious about...



when everything is going well, i am plagued by this sense of impending doom, like im waiting for the next catastrophe; it is like, subconsciously, i think that if i spend time worrying about small, insignificant things, then that anxiety will be enough, and the universe wont give me anything worse to deal with.



...and then, when i thought i have lost every little battle within myself and letting it be - you come with this circle that promises me new hopes.



tell me what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)