May 25, 2011

karma ):

i collect the words you say to me and wear them on a string around my neck, close to the pulse in my throat, the thump of my heart...

i want to put myself in your shoes and feel . i want you to put yourself in my shoes and walk a mile too. just so you know, darling, that this has always been a heart-to-heart affair.

for to be free is not merely to cast of one's chains, but to respect and enhances the freedom of others. // nelson mandela

when people say they believe in karma, normally they do things in their comfort zone and it is all about being safe and staying safe. this sometimes leads to suppressing our inner wants and needs just to stay in the norms. being open to possibilities, and giving yourself a breather sometimes lead to better emotional wellbeing.

one thing, always smile. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)