May 23, 2011

caffeine fix

for the first time (in a while), there isnt some place i would rather be, no vague notion of love or could be love attached at the end of every missing statement, or a grand encounter with possibility across my horizon.

i am not trying to bridge the gap between spaces or stretch the points on a map to give me new perspectives, counting miles on dashboards and saving ka-chings for tickets.

instead, i am just here - settled and settling - learning slowly how to build a home on stable grounds, an earth worth digging my roots into. this odd display of lights and movement no longer looking forward to the next chance to pack my bags, trying to remain and take comfort in the fact that i will continue to remain right where i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)