July 25, 2012

25th July

people say its crazy, to fall so hard so fast. but i was blind to the world when it came to him.

we have had our trials and tribulations, as every relationship. it has been a very hard, very overwhelming past year. he has been my rock, my foundation, my stability. there is not a single day iwill not say that i am head over heels, infinitely in love, with this boy.

i told myself if i ever fall in love again, i would be careful.

i dont want to believe that fate brought us together, or that we were made for one another, or that we were soulmates. i want us to be together because we choose to be together, because we both believed that us was more important than just you&i, because our story revolved around the words to be continued… rather than that cop-out happily ever after.  i want us to be diligent and tedious and dedicated, because at the end of the day i never wanna think that this relationship was anything less than what i had worked for, what i had put in. that quote is my reminder everday, that he is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)