November 21, 2011

cruel realization

some medical officers a.k.a. doctors are truly heartless and non-dedicated. i wonder why did they apply for med-school in the first place if they have no intention at all to make people well again! especially this indian lady doctor (i assume is doing her housemanship or whatever practical at Klinik Kesihatan Luyang, Kota Kinabalu). i wouldnt go there if it wasnt for another young&inexperienced private doctor's recommendation. this Dr is the very first doctor that ultimately changed my whole view on good doctors. sigh.

nevermind about the long and uncomfortable queues and seemingly dirty environment, it is expected - obviously, but i would expect the treatment to be professional and up to standard as medical practices HAS to be. but NO! to my disappointment, that doctor didnt even pay enough attention to me or to my illness that she didnt even care to understand my situation to inquire thoroughly with at least matched symptoms before sending me to get ridiculous medical tests at the chest department that requires  me to spit literally invisible phlegm and with rude staff nurses! pffft. in short, she didnt even looked at me long enough to know what i have been telling her in my best language and interpretation. so i am furious and emotional and lost at that point of time to not understand why i should be taking those tests when i fully (if not half understood) some of the very obvious symptoms of the horrible disease of which the tests she directed me to take.

nonetheless, i left with swollen eyes and sniffling after crying for having to go through all the stupidity and hassle of being treated like a dumb person.

i would never ever ever go back there ever, if possible. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)