October 29, 2011

by leaps&over boundaries

so much have changed in the course of only a few short months. it is coming to the end of 2011 already and the second last month of the year now. gosh, what have i made out of my life for this year - i wonder. i think i have settled in a lot of ways, being a little more in control of how to manage things that used to make me emotional and repulsive over the years - i have learnt to slowly loosen up. a little more is a lot, in my dictionary. like, really!

anyways, moving on to bits that really caught me pondering deeper than my usual wandering mind is that i truly believe in the phrase that i have always told others whenever/whatever happens, it will be, if it is meant to be. what could go wrong, if destiny decides to give you choices and you get to go your own way? we shouldnt always think that everything is pre-destined, but just believe a little bit more, and do things that feels right - things will happen the right way even if it might not be what we expect. it should be the right thing. even if it doesnt show now, it shows, later.

i think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)