October 03, 2011

manic monday

well, right now being mad at two very significant men in my life is utterly exhausting. but i couldnt help it. it made me mad just to start to think about how they actually mess up my mind and body and life, overall! one man, is a lot. two, or more, is too much! hmmph!

on another note, have just completely got back A-okay together with one bff slash girlfriend slash sister and another cold war came up - out of nowhere, in the office! right after that got fixed, all hell breaks loose and im off on a rollercoaster ride that completely overwhelms the emotional frontage. then i made the mistake of not being in control of this overused mind which led me straight onto a downwards spiral from a very loving weekend with the boy. for now, i have almost close to zero clue of what i would do next. might just work my ass off (no, i have to since work is pushing me to the limits like a full powered train coming right towards me). we have to believe that bad things attracts negativity and there you go, my life in the past week wasnt exactly a life worth living. lol.

i have no clue what is actually going through my mind right now. i hate having expectations and then things not turning out the way i hoped they would. im literally going crazy. yes, thank you, for calling me crazy when im about to be thrown on that bandwagon.


p.s. // this is a completely pointless post, i just felt the need to share&vent about how much of a mess i am that i even care about any of this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for sending me love/hate note ;)